- Parts made with mechanical processing derived from bars on automatic lathes.
- Processing from bars and fusion semi-finished products with CNC machines.
- Manufacturing with conventional metal cutting machines to make single parts or single mechanical units, destined for maintenance or creation of prototypes or preproduction.
- Surface finishing, heat treatment, plating and painting.
- Assembly with parts of our construction or supplied by the customer, including standard materials from the market, capable of achieving functional units.
- Making of safety valves with TUV - ISPSEL Certification.
- Assistance to the designing and prototyping phases with assistance to the technological development.
The control of production processes also takes place through meticulous acquisition and storage of the order data, of cards and technical designs, and through the implementation of procedures and technical specifications for production and testing. In this way we can ensure adequate service to the end user and also allows our customers to trace the production order that has generated the part, at any time.
- Dimensional control of the tools by presetting with profile projector.
- Dimensional and surface control during production and on finished product using digital and analog measuring instruments.
- Testing in automatic cycle or with standard equipment in the assembly phase, where required by the standard or the complexity of the product, with dedicated test and calibration benches.