- Mechanical processing of small and medium lines, suitable for the manufacture of parts made from bars or semi-finished hot/cold pressed products, made of metal alloys of steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminium, and plastics, for technical, medical, and food uses.
- Manufacturing with CNC machines and/or conventional metal cutting machines to make single parts destined for maintenance or creation of prototypes or preproduction. The completion of processing, where required by the design, is complemented with a surface finish, heat treatment, plating and painting.
- Ancillary works to complete previous manufacturing.
- Assembly with parts of our construction or supplied by the customer, including standard materials from the market, capable of achieving functional units.
- Assistance to the designing and prototyping phases with assistance to the technological development.
- Dimensional control of the tools by presetting with profile projector, laser checks on wear and tool presence on the machine, definition of price control frequency by setting data on the machine.
- Dimensional and surface control during production and on finished product using digital and analog measuring instruments.
- Testing using standard tools and test and measurement systems designed to ensure appropriate standards of tolerance and quality demanded.
The supply can be supplemented by the Packaging required by the customer.
We also normally deliver based on scheduled orders for weekly FREE-PASS delivery, with packaging and labeling suitable for giving different amounts of the same code simultaneously, on multiple assembly lines or destinations.